Saturday, January 7, 2017

Anderson Center Jazz Concert

As I walked through the Anderson Center, thither were huge scarlet curtains and the ushers were dressed in suits and looked truly professional. I went to see the Harpur lead ensemble, which was directed by microphone Carbone. I saw mike play before, and I was eager to see the concert. Mike Carbone is a very bright pseud so I was ablaze to see what he in store for us. A picky guest named Michael Philip Mossman in worry manner performed on with the Harpur Jazz candid Ensemble. I was very excited to attempt all of these performances. The Osterhout Theater was sensibly big and was packed with desirous guests awaiting the performances. The seats were quite cheery and they overlooked the stage. The stage was make full with players waiting for Mike Carbones instructions to start.\nThe Jazz Ensemble had three alto sax players, ii tenors and one baritone horn voice. thither were five trumpets and quad trombones. The rhythm section contained a piano, bass, guitar and dru m set. There also was a clarinet and flute player in whatever stocks. The players looked so professional yet some are my age and some, real my friends. It was cool to see how talented these students are. I felt like I was at a professional concert. My favorite song the band played was O.K. in Blue siege of siege of Orleans. It was very catchy and upbeat. regular though the title gives it away, I felt like I was in New Orleans jamming with the musicians. The trumpets took the melody, however the best part was the baritone solo. I thought that was spectacular. It was kindle to see that the baritone had a solo. It was interesting to hear the regorge of the baritone. The player was so soulful and it was cool to hear a solo by him, rather of an alto. I never rightfully heard a baritone before and didnt get it could be played with much(prenominal) elegance.\nAfter this song the Vocal Ensemble came on. There were two guys and eight girls. They were color matching by the colors of the rainbow because there first song was an arrangement o...

No comments:

Post a Comment